Conditions of Participation
- Citizenship of a European country including the CIS, Georgia, Ukraine, Turkey, and Israel
- Proof of piano studies
- Age requirements – participants must be born between 1988 and 2002
- Applications in German or English
- The main committee will decide on the admission of contestants: The candidates will be informed of the respective decision no later than 1st November 2017.
- The order of performance will be drawn.
- Candidates must personally register at the contest office on February 3rd, 2018. As long as the contestants continue to take part in the contest, they should stay in Bremen (prize winners after finishing the CD-production).
- After the second round the six contestants with the highest score will be admitted to the semi finals. After the semi finals the three finalists will be nominated.
- All participants are in the agreement that the performances are recorded by radio and TV as well as broadcasted online. All rights of recording and distribution are transferred to the Landesmusikrat Bremen e.V.
- The public announcement of the prize winners and the prize awarding ceremony will take place at the end of the competition.
- Upon registering, competitors agree with these rules and regulations. A registration will only be valid with complete documents. Participation in the European Piano Competition Bremen will be limited to a maximum of 80 competitors. Only applications with all details of movements and
times will be accepted. Moreover, the registration fee must be paid in good time. Early registration increases the likelihood of participation..
- The jury’s decision is final, any recourse to legal action excluded.